Operation Armstrong Free Download
About This Game
Your infiltration team has been tasked with completing a series of missions to stop an army of lunar-bots from crashing the moon into our Earth! The field operative will wield the VR headset, sneaking through each lunar-outpost avoiding the mechanical guards. In this, they will be assisted by their team of hackers, who will guide the field operative and use their smartphones to help clear obstacles and disrupt the enemy. So gather a group of friends, strap on your VR headset and commence “Operation Armstrong”!
This Asymmetric-VR-Stealth-Party game features the following:
- A series of hand crafted interactable VR environments
- Phone browser connectivity for cross platform local co-op with no player limit
- Dynamic, drop-in/drop-out co-op gameplay
- Level scoreboards and completion awards
- A level editor and online level sharing through the Steam Workshop
We made the game with the intention of providing a fun way for those spectating a VR user to join in on the action instead of just waiting for their turn. Phone users simply log in to a current game through their browser and can immediately start assisting their headset wielding buddy. Teamwork and communication will be key which can lead to some hilarious and tense moments. Players can drop in and out of the game at any time since responsibilities are dynamically shared equally across all phone users. It’s an all round, high energy, inclusive group activity.
Title: Operation Armstrong
Genre: Action, Indie, Strategy
Release Date: 18 May, 2021
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350 equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- VR Support: SteamVR
Free Download Operation Armstrong Game
Full Game, latest version. Download for Free!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]