Drive on Moscow Free Download
About This Game
Drive on Moscow: War in the Snow, a strategy game from the award-winning makers of Battle of the Bulge, invites you to take command of the pivotal battle of World War II!
Defend the homeland as the Soviets, or lead a bold push to seize the Soviet capital as the Axis.
As commander, direct your troops across a detailed campaign map, capturing territory and planning strategies. You must overcome your opponent, vast distances, and extreme weather to achieve victory.
Thanks to the impulse based turn system, you’ll activate individual sectors: choose wisely, time is of the essence and correct timing is crucial to win the campaign.
Featuring turn-based gameplay and an award-winning UI design, Drive on Moscow sports wonderfully direct gameplay. Play online, face-to-face or against challenging AI opponents. With accessible rules, Drive on Moscow is a great wargame experience for casual and veteran players alike.
- Play as the Soviets or the Axis across three scenarios and the full campaign Command tanks, cavalry, infantry, airborne and more
- Revolutionary impulse based turn and activation system
- Play against multiple distinct AI opponents tailored for each scenario
- Online play is better than ever with enhanced chat features, tournament system, Live PBEM and more opponent information
- Experience Russian winter on a dynamic map that changes with the weather
- Replay entire games to see every move and savor your triumphs
- New leaderboards and stats let you compete on a global scale
- Learn with the tutorial and quick start guide, or visit our online strategy forums to learn from other players
- Full rules are included for advanced players Includes extensive historical photos and commentary
- Designed by Ted Raicer, award-winning designer of Paths of Glory
Title: Drive on Moscow
Release Date: 27 Oct, 2016
“If you value the same things that I value in a wargame – historicism, pace, a constant stream of engaging decisions, solid artificial opposition, ambience (the season-related sound effects are rather good) and a well-constructed UI – chances are you’ll emerge wearing a smile whether you’ve won or lost”
Rock Paper Shotgun
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium 4 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512Mb DirectX 9 video card with shader model 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0a
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Free Download Drive on Moscow Game
Full Game, latest version. Download for Free!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]